Monday, September 13, 2010

Pissed off at Microsoft

Well, I tried playing Halo ODST co-op on my slim 360 with my bro over Xbox Live and guess what! I don't have a hard drive! Those 4GBs they give us is for some reason flash memory. I get the no hard drive message even when I try to play system link co-op and on firefight. The Halo 3 Multiplayer disc works fine though and I get the same message when I try to co-op on Crackdown. Couldn't Microsoft warned us on the box that some games won't work online with this model or at least got off their ass and actually make a fucking 4GB Hard Drive for the damn thing instead of memory? It wouldn't have cost them much! Shit and they expect me to pay 130 bucks more for 120GB? Seriously?

9 comments:

  1. Damn bro ...

    Supportin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. with microsoft you win some you lose some

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard Reach is really bad. Is it true?

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cheap are you? Just get the 60gb hard drive. Hell, the new xbox's are only $200. I got an Xbox Pro when it was $300 and that only had a 60gb hard drive. The new one has a 250gb hard drive and it's only $200. imo, anyone who gets the arcase version of the xbox is a total moron. You can probably find someone selling a used xbox hard drive on craigslist or something though. So just look around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And how much of an asshole are you? First off, you can't use an older xbox 360 hard drive on the new slim xbox 360 without taking it out of its case. The 4GB Xbox 360 slim cost $200 bucks and the 250 GB one cost $300. Imo, I think you're a moron who thinks everyone can afford everything and wasted 30 bucks on the COD map packs.

    I'm just wondering why MS couldn't use the 4GB in the 360 as enough space to render w/e the fuck it needs in order to get these games to work online. I could care less about having 250gb on my Xbox.

    Not everyone have it in their budget to afford the $300 model or maybe they thought that the 4GB built into the system would be enough for the games to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following, spread the love and follow back :D

    http://decentmanga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pissed at Microsoft? What's new.

    ReplyDelete